Work with us
Work with us
Acting to combat climate change is one of the world’s most pressing challenges. Climate Friendly was founded in 2003 as a profit-for-purpose business. Our growing team is passionate about active land management, and we are focused on finding economically viable solutions to maximise our impact on climate change. We have a proven track record, having already delivered over 10 million tonnes of carbon abatement since 2015. We are expanding our team to build on our success and help achieve our purpose of reducing emissions by 100 million tonnes by 2025.
As one of Australia’s largest and most experienced carbon farming project developers, Climate Friendly helps land owners and land managers to unlock economic, social and environmental value through improved management of Australia’s land. This includes more than 100 partnerships with farmers, plantation managers, agribusiness and traditional custodians on carbon farming projects.
Primary Purpose: Implement and maintain Climate Friendly’s communications strategy, including:
- Assisting the business development and sourcing teams to grow the company in line with our profit-for-purpose goals by providing timely and accessible communications tools and products.
- Provide communications support across our existing project portfolio to help the operational business units to deliver on our customer service charter.
- Assisting the executive management team to manage internal staff communications.
Position would suit an environmental communications expert with strong written communication skills and experience in values-based communication.
To apply for the position please submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 January 2020.
Primary Purpose: work in a small team to drive sourcing and project management outcomes for existing and developing carbon farming projects. Initially the role will focus on sourcing activities, with the role expanding into the management of existing clients and projects in the medium term.
- Complete sales calls and gather information for first stage lead creation and establishing a project pipeline.
- Manage a portfolio of carbon projects.
- Undertake regular fieldwork for sourcing and exisiting projects.
Position would suit someone with experience in working with rural clients on natural resource or agribusiness management, face to face in their environment and over the phone. Some sales experience or ability to be trained in sales would be email@example.com by 24 January 2020.